Precious Paws is pleased to announce that this spring, MN Snap will be holding a spay/neuter clinic for qualified pet owners. MN Snap’s mobile clinic will be held in our parking lot on April 26 and 27, 2016.
You must present a Minnesota ID and qualify in one of the three following ways.
- You participate in a needs-based public assistance program (proof required).
- Food Stamps
- HUD Section 8 Housing
- Medical Assistance (MA, MA-EPD)
- MinnesotaCare (MNCare, UCare)
- Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (WIC)
- Social Security Disability (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- VA Disability
MN Snap’s veterinary staff admits each patient, collects a nominal fee, and performs preoperative physical exams. During the day, all patients are cared for by highly qualified, licensed veterinarians and teams of experienced and compassionate veterinary technicians. Patients are anesthetized and surgically sterilized using the most current anesthesia medications, equipment, and surgical techniques. Patients are discharged to their owners/caretakers or back to their rescues or shelters the same day.
For further information, please go to mnsnap.org
Questions? Please call Precious Paws at (218) 254-3300.
Check-In Time: 8:00 a.m. for dogs & 8:30 a.m. for cats (on days of surgery)
Please consider making a donation to this worthy cause. Below is a list of items needed by MN Snap. Donations may be dropped off on the days of surgery.